Adam's tube was removed at 12:30 in the afternoon, yesterday. I feel respect for anyone who has had to experience extubation.
On the brighter side, I was able to hold him in a rocking chair for four hours! During the night he looked at me, smiled and said, "Mom". AND when the nurse gave him a shot he said, "ow".
3 comments:
That is so great that progress is moving forward. Hope it continues and you are still in our prayers and all of your family as well
Susan & George~
I am crying tears of joy for you as I read this post. Matt and I know oh so very well exactly how exciting (and scary... and how absolutely grueling...) this whole process is and are so encouraged by the progress Adam is making! Our family continues to pray night and day (and at each meal) for all of you... for your faith, your patience and your endurance to be strengthened until it is enough to endure this challenging time. It is such a cruel waiting game! But we hope you will feel the peace and comfort we felt and will continue to be able to recognize the tender mercies of the Lord as they are poured out upon you, your sweet boy and your beautiful family.
All our best~
Sara
I am so relieved at all the good progress he is making. I'm so grateful for Heavenly Father's tender mercies and we are keeping him and you in our thoughts and prayers. Oh, Sue, I'm so glad you can hold your little boy again!
Cheryl
Post a Comment