Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Going Home

We came back home on Wednesday, July 28, 2010. Adam was so happy to see his family again. He loves being home! We're adjusting back to real life, with a few changes. Adam will have a feeding tube until he is eating well again. We registered with the Idaho infant/toddler early intervention program for his therapy. They'll do an evaluation this week. Adam continues to learn and do more things that he could do before.



Ironically the creek is all dry now. I saw the spot where he was found for the first time. The reality settles in that it was a miracle we found him. It's a miracle that he is still with us. It's a miracle that he is walking and talking. Once in a while I get a tear in my eye when I see my little boy, and think of the great blessing I was able to watch unfold. I'm so grateful for the medical people who were at the Teton Valley Hospital that night. I'm grateful that we had a hospital. I'm grateful for the restoration of the gospel and the power of the priesthood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan,

What a miracle!
Thank you so much for sharing your story and keeping the world up to date on Adam's progress. What an amazing boy and wonderful family.
I have a daughter very close to Adam's age and have kept checking your blog to see how he is doing. I am just in awe of your son! What a strong boy, and no doubt divine intervention has been seen!

I hope that your life has begun to return to a more "normal" for you all. Sounds like Adam will be keeping you busy being an active, busy toddler

Take care,
Tammy Brown, Driggs

:) Amazing.