Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Breakfast!


This is how I found Adam when I got to the hospital this morning. In speech therapy he ate cheetos, a sucker, chocolate pudding, banana, and sipped chocolate milk through a straw. Just little tiny bits, but bits nonetheless. The nurses said he was up all night long, but he still had a great therapy session this morning. He had pulled his NJ tube out a little bit again last night so we had to x-ray his stomache to make sure everything is where it should be. It was: I'm so glad the doctor gave him extra room for such times. While we waited for the x-ray he babbled and giggled and laughed. He looks so happy. So good.

3 comments:

kscheid1@yahoo.com said...

Dear Susan & George, Don't know if you remember us, but we've been following Adam's progress on your blog closely. Dean & I are just overjoyed at his progress! It's truly a miracle...but, then, who wouldn't be getting better having a breakfast of lollypops, Cheetos, & chocolate pudding! Breakfast of Champions! You all continue to be in our prayers & we can't wait to see you back in church. Love, Karen Scheid

Lori said...

I cried when I read this post! He looks so good! We are still sending daily prayers your way. . . I think about you, your family, and sweet little Adam every day. It's so wonderful to hear updates on his progress. What a strong little guy!!

Anonymous said...

George and Susan,
I cried when I read this post. Adam is looking good and it's so wonderful to see him smile. What a sweetheart! What a blessing and miracle those little bits of progress are. Please know that we are still praying for you and Adam. Thanks so much for keeping us updated. I get asked all the time how Adam is doing and I pass on the information you post. Thank you. Please give that sweet, little miracle a hug from me. Love, Kristi Kaufman